Sunday, February 4, 2018

JANUARY 20TH 2018 SATURDAY - MY 65TH BIRTHDAY

Gorgeous January Thaw Weekend, So Many Times It Snows, Blizzards

Texting with my husband Joe, he and our daughter looking for birthday gift ideas for me, and results

Joe: "Courtney is looking for ideas on what to give you for your birthday. Is there anything you would like me to pass onto her for ideas?"  

Me: "You and she both could give me a photo album or 2 to put actual photos in. I think about 4" by 6" photos."

Joe: "Anything else?"

Me: "Nothing else I can think of at the moment. Oh, wait - a knee that works 100 percent! (:0)"

Me: "I have another gift idea. Socks. Let Courtney know also."

Me: "Another gift idea for me. Hood sweatshirt that zips up front has pockets size Large. Like the Cape Cod sweatshirt I wear all the time."  

Asked and received - socks (art: Starry Night, The Scream - Courtney's younger self did The Scream, The Kiss, 2nd pair of Mona Lisa), an elephant design hooded with pockets, front zip sweatshirt, photo album in a cloth bag bright emerald green good for St. Patrick's Day; an elephant design carry bag Courtney found at a Good Will store near where she lives in CT was my Christmas present. Winter weather issues prevented her coming here since Thanksgiving.   

No comments:

Post a Comment