Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A TOUCH OF THE TROPICS, SUMMER - FEBRUARY 2018

12:15 PM-ish - Sun, warm, gold sparkle, sun, wind chimes
Sunny, warm, a bit of breeze to lightly tinkle the gold sparkling, sun, wind chimes

Sitting on front porch, perfect flavor yogurt snack
Toasted Coconut Vanilla
A touch of the tropics
Summer
---------------------------------------------------------
Can't get away from it, even if I want to
And sometimes I do want to get away from it
Nostalgia
Lately I've been OK without it, for a while
But here it comes while sitting on the front porch
With my Toasted Coconut Vanilla flavor yogurt snack
A business vehicle, traffic in front of my house front porch
Ocean State Oil
----------------------------------------------------------
Lunch On The Front Porch
Chicken Of The Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna
Tuna with Mayonnaise and Black Pearls Olives

A bird in the bush
Hopped to the railing
A Chipping Sparrow? The beak maybe a Finch?
Brown
Checked me out
Flitted away

The breeze is now chilly
Chased me inside
Never mind
Plenty to do inside
Dishes
Still cleaning out "stuff"
Cleaning...

1:04 PM - 64 Degrees F, 16% humidity, sunny, breezy, cool in the shade

No comments:

Post a Comment