Tuesday, June 6, 2017

"BEACH SAND IN MY SHAMPOO" - A "BEACH SAND IN MY PANT CUFFS" CHAPTER

Finally done with "huge" bottle of SUAVE OCEAN BREEZE Shampoo. 
Infused with Sea Algae Extract and Vitamin E, Hypoallergenic, Long Lasting Fragrance, Suave Essentials Family Size, 30 Fl. Oz., (887 ML), New Better Value
EXCEPT - I was the only one who was using it, I knew it when I bought it, it lasted "Forever" - Almost!
The last little bit of it - couldn't wait for it to be used up!
I wanted a new bottle, smaller, different scent, no "ocean" reference - time to move on. (Long story, grew up West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA, USA)
Maybe like, I don't know, Green Apple fragrance, or some such.
So what struck my fancy while looking for another new fragrance, smaller bottle?
SUAVE SEA MINERAL INFUSION, 12.6 Fl. Oz. (373 ML)
Go figure.
SUAVE SEA MINEARL INFUSION, Volume and Moisture, Moisturizing Body Shampoo for Normal to Fine Hair, Salon proven to volumize as well as BUMBLEAND BUMBLE.SURF
Safe for Color Treated Hair - nice to know, I still don't have to worry/think about that.
Not only do I have "Beach Sand In My Pant Cuffs",
I have "Beach Sand In My Shampoo".
Maybe "forever", after all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment