Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HERE THERE BE DRAGONS

HERE THERE BE DRAGONS
AISLE 6
  
     I had a Gift Certificate to use from ENCHANTED FOX store. I rounded out my purchases with the bumper sticker, a favorite saying of mine,  "DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFIRS OF DRAGONS...FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY & GOOD WITH KETCHUP".
    I am not using it as a bumper sticker. It sits here on my laptop when I am not using my laptop.  
   
    One of my numbers is number 6.

   I went to SHAW's grocery store a few days later.
   I chose Aisle 6 to check out.
   The woman in front of me, who also wears glasses - I wear glasses - had on a sweat shirt with a DRAGON and the words BROOKLYN DRAGONS across the front. 

   DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS...FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP.

  Here There Be Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment