Friday, November 20, 2015

Fortune Tellers, Palm Readers, Prophets, Tarot Cards, See-ers

20 November 2015 Friday

Fortune Tellers, Palm Readers, Prophets, Tarot Cards, See-ers

     A 'Mona Lisa' smile shadowed her face and blue eyes behind glasses.
     "It's not that I believe in Fortune Telling, Palm Reading, Prophets, Tarot Card Reading, See-ing. It's that I don't not believe.
     There are False Fortune Tellers, False Palm Readers, False Prophets, False Tarot Card Readers, False See-ers.
     And then there are the TRUE Ones.
     It is the TRUE Fortune Tellers, TRUE Palm Readers, TRUE Prophets, TRUE Tarot Card Readers, TRUE See-ers of whom I am wary.
     It is for both of these reasons that I am hesitant to have my fortune, future, told to me, and or others, by any of them.
     I do not want to know - from them."  

No comments:

Post a Comment